Rose Cottage is a traditional Norfolk character flint and brick attached cottage originally part of the Felbrigg Hall Estate. Set in beautiful gardens in the village of Roughton. It has been beautifully refurbished to retain much of its original character.
- Entrance Porch
- Fully fitted cottage style kitchen (with dishwasher)
- Lounge with open fire and exposed beams.
- Seating area for al fresco dining, overlooking the beautiful gardens to a pretty Well
- Charcoal BBQ available on request.
- Bedroom 1 (Double)
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 (Single)
- Shower Room.
- Fresh Linen – all beds will be made up for your arrival
- Fresh Towels for each guest
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- TV with FreeSat and blu ray player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Electric cooker hob, oven and microwave
- Travel Cot / Stairgate / Highchair on request.
Heating and Electricity
Central heating throughout and open fire in lounge (1st complimentary basket of logs provided)
Off road parking is available for 2 cars.